AC/DC Peak Charger
- A super-small, lightweight built-in AC power supply is great for cramped pit spaces, and easy portability.
- Selectable charge currents of 800mA, 1.5A, 3A, and 5 amps, with an auto-trickle function.
- A custom peak detection system loads NiCd and NiMH batteries full of power.
- Push-button controls and audible tones make for easy setup and control.
- Large alligator clips on the DC input easily connect to most 12V DC power sources.
- A backup safety timer automatically stops charge to prevent accidental battery overcharge.
- Includes a built-in output lead with standard plug. An adapter is available separately to connect batteries having a Deans® Ultra Plug® (GPMM3131).
- Solid-state reverse polarity and current overload safety devices ensure trouble-free operation and long duration.
Charges anywhere from 4 to 8 NiCd and NiMH batteries, with output current selections of 800mA, 1.5A, 3A, and 5 amps. Great for charging batteries for 1/18th to 1/8th scale electrics, nitro receiver packs, and even transmitter batteries! A tiny, lightweight built-in switching AC power supply plus DC input capability is perfect for use at home or the track. A custom LCD with backlight is great for use indoors or outdoors, daytime or night. The Onyx 210 has more applications (and convenience) than nearly any charger in its price range!
|AC input:||110V AC 60Hz|
|DC input:||11-15V DC, built-in lead with alligator clips|
|Battery types:||4-8 NiCd or NiMH cells (4.8-9.6V)|
|Battery capacity range:||750-7500mAh|
|Fast charge current:||0.8A, 1.5A, 3A, 5A linear (40W max)|
|Fast charge termination:||peak detection|
|Fast charge safety timer:||90 minutes|
|Peak sensitivity:||8mV for NiCd, 4mV for NiMH|
|Auto-trickle current:||1/20 fast charge setting (0-250mA)|
|Controls:||3 push buttons|
|Display type:||7-segment custom LCD with blue backlight|
|Audible indicators:||indicates start, stop, errors|
|Output connections:||built-in lead with standard connector* built-in jack for charging 4-8 cell radio batteries|
|Protective devices:||solid-state reverse polarity and current overload|
|Case size:||5.8 x 5.3 x 1.8 in (146 x 133 x 46 mm)|
|Weight:||19.2 oz. (543 g)|
*Adapter leads available separately
DTXC2209 Charge Adapter — Standard/Star Plug
DTXC2210 Standard/Vendetta, MiniQuake or RS4 Adapter
DTXP4151 Transmitter Adapter — Futaba®
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.