AC/DC Balancing LiPo Charger
The best in fast, inexpensive balancing LiPo chargers!
For LiPo users, there's no quicker way to maximize run/fun time than the Onyx 150. Balancing ensures that each cell in a 2- or 3-cell packs charge to the 4.2V maximum. Switch selectable charge rates — and features that automatically start and end charging — make it one of today's easiest and most affordable “set-and-forget” LiPo chargers!
- Balances and charges 1-3S LiPo packs to maximum voltage
- Starts and stops charging automatically
- Features a built-in jack for charging LiPo radio packs
- Includes Deans® Ultra Plug® connector and Traxxas® adapter
The Onyx 150 a great choice for any modeler who wants an easy, economical answer to balanced 1-3S LiPo charging. A tiny built-in power supply makes it easy to take along and use anywhere there's AC power. Once it's plugged in, just set the switch to 1.5A, 3.0A or 5A, listen for the confirming sound cue — and let the Onyx 150 do the rest. It starts automatically when the pack is hooked up and includes a tri-colored LED that constantly shows charge status. Balancing and cc/cv charging ensure that each cell reaches its maximum voltage.
- Includes a compact switching power supply and AC and DC power cords for charge-anywhere convenience.
- Switch-selectable rates for 1-3S LiPo power and radio packs.
- Features an LED and sound cues for easy setup — and an auto-start feature.
- Custom cc/cv charge profile ensures maximum voltage and prevents overcharging.
- Includes Duratrax 3S balancing plug w/2S adapter, plus adapter for Traxxas® battery packs.
- Balances LiPo cells with +/- 5mV accuracy.
- Protects packs with a 90-minute safety timer — and itself with solid-state reverse polarity and current overload circuitry.
- Fan-cooled for maximum efficiency
|AC input:||110V AC 60Hz|
|Battery type:||1-3 LiPo cells (3.7-11.1V) only|
|Fast Charge Current:||1.5A, 3.0A & 5.0A (50W)|
|Fast Charge Termination:||cc/cv (based on 3.7V/cell)|
|Fast Charge Safety Timer:||90 minutes|
|Controls:||Current select switch|
|Output Connections:||Attached lead w/Deans Ultra Plug male connector, Traxxas adapter & universal radio jack (for 1-3S LiPo Packs)|
|Input Connections:||Attached AC lead & detachable DC lead w/alligator clips|
|Balancing Connector:||Duratrax 3S with 2S adapter|
|Balancing Accuracy:||5mV per cell|
|Node Current (max.):||200mA|
|Protective Features:||safety timer; built-in fan reverse polarity & current overload circuitry|
|Case Size:||5.3 x 5.0 x 1.9 in (133 x 127 x 48 mm)|
|Weight:||12.6 oz (356 g)|
|Setup/Alert/Warning Features:||multi-color status LED & sound cues|
DTXP4160 Thunder Power™ Adapter for Onyx 150
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.